Permanently remove unwanted hair safely and comfortably with our Laser Hair Removal treatments. Save yourself from any pesky ingrowns and skin irritation from razors or wax. Our services are quick, affordable, and will leave you with results you’ll love!
Call us at (639) 471-8482 with any questions or concerns and we’ll be happy to consult with you!
Price Per Treatment
|Face and Neck:||Price|
|Full Face and Neck Front||$155|
|Front of Neck||$80|
|Back of Neck||$80|
|Hands and Fingers||$50|
|Chest and Abdomen||$255|
|Full Back and Shoulders||$305|
|Bikini (Larger than 3”)||$90|
|Lower Legs and Knees||$140|
|Feet and Toes||$30|
These are our Pre and Post Care tips to ensure the best results!
- Avoid the sun/tanning for at least 1 week before treatment and 4 weeks after treatment. Recently tanned skin, natural, tanning booth or self tan, cannot be treated due to risk of hyperpigmentation.
- MUST avoid bleaching, plucking or waxing hair for 4 weeks prior to treatment. The melanin containing hair must be present in the follicle as it is the "target" for the laser light.
- The area must be clean shaven the day before or day of the appointment.
- No lotion, make-up, perfume, powder or bath/shower oil should be present in the area to be treated.
- Discontinue any irritant topical agents (i.e. steroid creams, Retin-A, heavy exfoliants, etc.) for 2-3 days prior to treatment.
- We cannot treat those who are pregnant or on light sensitizing medications such as accutane.
- Shaving should be used as the only form of hair removal for 4-6 weeks/between laser removal sessions.
- Lased area can be similar to a sunburn immediately after treatment and some swelling can be expected 2-3 hours and redness for 2-3 days following treatment.
- Topical soothing skincare (such as aloe vera) can be applied after appointment if desired.
- Use sunblock (SPF 30) at all times throughout the course of treatment.
- Makeup can be applied after an appointment.
- Avoid picking or scratching at treated skin.
- Shedding of treated hair may occur. This is not new growth and can be aided with exfoliation.
- Powder instead of deodorant can reduce possible underarm irritation.
- No restrictions of bathing, just treat skin gently as if sunburned for 24 hours after treatment.